Kai Tak Trade and Industry Tower
Reaching new heights in green building
The building will also be connected to the District Cooling System for air-conditioning.
Thanks to the implementation of numerous energy conservation measures, the Trade and Industry Tower will achieve the most stringent environmental certification for buildings in Hong Kong: the BEAM Plus Platinum rating. In addition, the LEED Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council is also targeted for this development.
- Construction period: 2012 to 2014
- Client: Architectural Services Department
- Architect: Wong Tung & Partners
- Award: BEAM Plus Platinum, LEED Gold
- Type of contract: Design & Build
- Scope of works: Full MEP package (excluding MVAC)
- Gross Floor Area: 50,000 m²