City services: shaping
a better life.
Innovative solutions that optimise your operational costs
The city of tomorrow will have to associate a high quality of life, many neighbourhood services and have a low carbon footprint. In partnership with its sister company Bouygues Energies & Services, BYME is contributing to this goal by rolling out solutions to make safer, more communicated and sustainable cities.
BYME and Bouygues Energies & Services, as leading players in city services, are a benchmark in these fields. A growing part of these services now concerns: lower energy consumption, preservation of the environment, promotion of local and sustainable sources of energy, development of eco-neighbourhoods and smart cities.
Citybox in Singapore
Citybox has been selected by the Singapore’s Land Transportation Authority (LTA) to conduct a trial in the city-state. The remote street lighting management system has been rolled out in the eastern area over four kilometres of main roads. It has been generating energy savings of 22% thanks to the following functions:
- Fault detection: identification of different type of faults, detection of genuine faults versus false alarms, location of faults, date and time stamp;
- Fault notification: notification to central server, notification to client’s term contractor/staff;
- Fault reporting: automated generation of fault reports;
- Remote control: ability to remotely switch On/Off OG boxes and street lights, ability to group the OG boxes into clusters as required by the customer;
- Power metering: ability to capture the power consumption of at street light and OG box level;
- Adaptive lighting: ability to adjust the lighting output to optimise the energy consumption