The men and women of BYME International embody
our fundamental values.
Safety, an asset for our competitiveness
At BYME, a rigorous approach to Quality-Safety-Environment is not just a passing fad. It is a deeply-rooted conviction, one of the cornerstones of our development: QSE has become a fundamental lever for success. Anywhere, at anytime, the safety and well-being of our teams and partners are our priority.
Our ambition: to design, construct and operate sustainable high-environmental quality buildings, attentive to the needs of the relevant stakeholders and respecting our social and community commitments.
To these ends, we undertake to:
- ensure the health and safety of everyone involved in our construction projects via the implementation of an ambitious risk prevention policy;
- constantly monitor the application of our ethical principles and transparency vis-à-vis our customers;
- design projects with a limited environmental impact, minimising the use of natural resources and reducing our carbon footprint;
- implement all the necessary measures to continue to improve, as reflected, for example, in our triple ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified management system.
- constantly improve the quality of our products and services, as well as our organisational efficiency, to better serve our customers.
Committed to Safety
In September 2012, Bouygues Bâtiment International launched an unprecedented, wide-ranging Safety Campaign. Everywhere from Turkmenistan to Qatar, Singapore and Hong-Kong, all our staff were mobilised in a large scale awareness-raising campaign. Production came to a halt across all our worksites to make way for risk-presentation workshops, workgroups, testimonies, special safety visits for various worksites, contests and closing meetings in the presence of clients, ambassadors and journalists.
Our commitment to employee safety represents the cornerstone of everything we do, everywhere and at all times. It is a moral duty, an absolute necessity. Our conscience and reputation are at stake. Alongside these exemplary measures, we implement concrete initiatives designed to improve the living and working conditions of our local employees: prevention and safety campaigns, etc.
Our absolute aim is, and will always be, zero accidents.